Monday, November 8, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories




Okay, so I was kind of bored and 100% completed this series (both Riku and Sora's Story). Riku's story is straightforward so its not really that hard to fully completed. As long as you battle every enemy with riku's story, you will eventually reach 100% completion. I was thinking of playing the GBA version. I probably will if  I get a time to play it. There is one thing that I'd like to 100% though and that was the 'Card Duels Won' on battle report. At first, I was confuse on how they calculate the Card Duel Won. I thought that there's more to it than 'Successful' or 'Timed Out'. It turns out that its only basic math and there's nothing much on it. Btw, here's the formula for it:

 Card Duels Won % = Successful Duel Attempts/Total Duel Attempts * 100

Here's my Riku Battle Report(Click to Enlarge):

Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM (Riku's Story)

Sora's story is largely a different one. You basically need to finish Riku's Story in order for you to collect every card there is. Here, you have to collect cards from heartless and it's hard and tedious to do. I also level 99 Sora in here that explains the number of 'Enemies defeated'. It also gives a new artwork which is the same as Kingdom Hearts II (not 100% completed). I am kinda lucky to have a clear time on two digits because I've read somewhere that it took them hours and hours just to complete the cards. Here it is(Click to Enlarge):

Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM (Sora's Story)
Difficulty for Sora: 
Difficulty for Riku: 

No comments:

Post a Comment