Monday, November 15, 2010

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix



I had KHFM run. I picked sword and gave up shield (and you probably know how hard that is). I am going for zero 'Times Defeated' on Battle Report just to let you guys know.

I have finished kingdom hearts final mix and it took me several deaths just to see if I have "Times Defeated'. I ended up having 24 deaths during final boss fight and it is equal to my counted death during the fight so meaning I have 0 'Times Defeated' if I didn't die during the final boss fight.  It was chaotic really because normal heartless could kill me in 3 hits.. and the final boss can 2 hit me w/o aero.. So yea it was really hard. I will probably level up to 100 and try to finish it again and this time, no deaths just to make sure. I finished the game at lv 52.

No comments:

Post a Comment