Monday, November 22, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Battle Report



At last! I finally finished KHFM. The reason I play it is because it has some new skills and Keyblades added to it. My favorite was One-Winged Angel which is really quite nice. I found Sephiroth to be a piece of cake with 'Leaf Bracer' and 'Second Chance' on. You can actually defeat him blind-folded. lol. To be honest, it took me awhile more than KH since there are things that changed and been added. Like it takes more time to make final synthesis weapons. Before there were about 25 synthesis items, now, there are 33 synthesis items. And new set of unique heartless! My personal favorite was the 'Chimaera'. It's probably one of Dr. Finkelstein inventions. lol? Anyway, this is an Final Mix : Proud Mode run being Sword as the picked weapon and gave up Shield. Giving up shield makes a lot of difference because giving up shield actually gives you very low defense until high levels. I believe that this is the maximum difficulty play through you can have and won't get harder than that. (though I think picking staff rather than sword would be harder?) I made a lot of KO's throughout the game though I reload everytime I die so that the 'Continues Used' won't add up. Here's my final battle report (Click to Enlarge):



Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Battle Report

















Yay! for new artwork!! ;)

Difficulty:
           

No comments:

Post a Comment