Monday, November 8, 2010

Kingdom Hearts II




Well, this is not hard as it looks. The only hard part was actually getting the Gummi Routes completed. It took me longer than the game itself since I am new to it. I had to do a lot of research just to know the basic mechanics of building a Gummi ship. If you guys need any help completing Gummi Routes, those who read this can comment below and I would do my best to help. The thing that made this an easy run is because of Reaction Commands. This one is on Proud mode too. Btw, I always start my game with Proud/Critical mode because Standard just don't seem to challenge me and it feels boring. If you 100% completed Kingdom Hearts II, you get a new artwork at the end. Just like so(Click to Enlarge):


Kingdom Hearts II Battle Report
I also maxed Sora's stat which also takes too long(Click to Enlarge):

Sora's Maxed Stat (No Equipment/Equipped with Sweet Memories)
Here is the Gummi Completion award (you will get a Crown gummi part that enables you to always on 'berserk')(Click to Enlarge):

Gummi Completion Trophy (Crown in center)

Difficulty: 

No comments:

Post a Comment